Motor VehicleHow to make a Claim
The quickest and easiest way to lodge a claim is by completing the Online Claim Form.
Motor Vehicle Claims Process
At Tokio Marine & Nichido the repair of your motor vehicle is a simple process to get your vehicle back on the road.
Please find nearest repairers in Repairer Network.
Each repairer has been carefully selected to meet the following criteria:
- Quality repairs in a timely and professional manner
- Sufficiently equipped to undertake all types of repairs
- Committed to superior customer service
- Long term trusted relationship
Convenient locations Australia-wide and throughout New Zealand with the majority of repairers providing courtesy vehicles.
Our Repair Process
Our repair process:
- Is stress-free, you only have to obtain one quote (please refer to our Repairer Network)
- Allows you to select a repairer of your choice ,provided that they are a licensed repairer and are appropriately qualified , alternatively please refer to our Repairer Network.
- Guarantees repairs for the lifetime of the vehicle. Our repairers will endeavor to supply genuine parts where available.
Our claims controllers can discuss the most convenient method for arranging the repair of your vehicle and, if required, will assist you in selecting the most suitable and conveniently located repairer.
If your vehicle cannot be driven, we can arrange for it to be towed and delivered to the repairer.
If you wish to lodge a claim for damaged windscreen/ glass (subject to policy conditions), please call O’Brien Glass on 13 16 16. O’Brien Glass is our preferred supplier for all windscreen and glass damage.
Please ensure that you advise O’Brien that you are insured with Tokio Marine & Nichido and that you have your policy number with you when you call and details of how the damage occurred, and O’Brien Glass will manage the process for you. Alternatively, if you do not have your policy number with you, please call Tokio Marine on 1800 229 272.