Home & Contents FAQ
What do I need to do if I need to make a claim?
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
- Contact the police as soon as possible to report any theft or attempted theft, or damage caused by intentional acts, riots or vehicle impact; and
- Contact us on 1800 229 272 and advise us of what has happened. We will help you through the claims process.
Do I have to complete a claim form? Yes
What should I do if someone makes a claim against me?
- Call us as soon as possible on 1800 229 272 and advise us of what has occurred
- Try to obtain names and addresses of witnesses, if any, to the event which has caused the claim
- Do not make any admissions of liability and do not attempt to settle any claim made against you.
We will advise you of what steps you need to take and will assist you through the claims process.