Home & ContentsHow to make a Claim
Take all reasonable precautions to prevent any further loss or damage to your property. Report any thefts, attempted thefts, malicious damage to the police as soon as possible.
Contact us on 1800 229 272 to advise what has happened and we will take you through the claims process.
Home & Contents Claims Procedure
Once you have spoken to the Claims department complete a claim form (link) and send through via email to: email@example.com as well as any of the following information:
- Photographs of the damage
- Repair quotations for the repairs/damaged goods
- Invoices if the damage has been repaired or damaged goods replaced
- Original purchase receipts/documentation to show proof of ownership where possible
- Details of where the damage can be inspected
Once the above is received we will assess and notify you if we require a loss adjustor to inspect the damage.
Please keep all damaged items available for inspection until we further notify you.