Code of Practice
Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. proudly supports the General Insurance Code of Practice.
The purpose of the regulatory Code is to promote good relations between insurers, consumers and describe standards of good practice and service.
- Promotes disclosure of information relevant and useful to consumers so as to allow them to make informed choices and to compare products;
- Facilitates the education of consumers about their rights and obligations under insurance contracts;
- Promotes informed and effective relationships between insurers and consumers;
- Requires insurers to have fair procedures for the resolution of disputes between insurers and consumers; and
- Describes the standards of good practice and service to be met by insurers.
Please click here to download the General Insurance Code Of Practice.