Code of Practice
Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. proudly supports the General Insurance Code of Practice.
The purpose of the regulatory Code is to promote good relations between insurers, consumers and describe standards of good practice and service.
The Code will:
- Promote disclosure of information relevant and useful to consumers so as to allow them
to make aninformed choice and to compare products.
- Facilitate the education of consumers about their rights and obligations under insurance contracts.
- Promote informed and effective relationships between insurers and consumers.
- Require insurers to have fair procedures for resolution of disputes between insurers and consumers.
- Describe standards of good practice and service to be met by insurers.
Please click here to download the General Insurance Code Of Practice.